- How do I install the ETON app?
- Do I need the ETON app?
- How does the Queue List work?
- Does the music stop when I close the ETON AIR app?
- How do I access my personal and local music library?
- Can I use a NAS drive?
- Which apps support the Multi-Room function?
- How do I install an app update?
- How do I name my ETON AIR speaker
- Can I rename my speaker at a later point?
ETON Air Technical Data
- Can I connect my ETON AIR to Apple Airplay?
- Can I link multiple ETON AIR speakers to each other?
- Which sources can be played back?
- How far away can the router be from the ETON AIR before the Internet connection is lost?
- Yes, you can always set up a Bluetooth connection to the AIR.
- How do I play tracks from a USB stick?
- Which formats are supported?
- Does the ETON AIR also work in public Wi-Fi networks?
- Why do I need the Ethernet connection?
- Can I play music from an analogue external device via the ETON AIR?
- Do I need an extra Google Home account for the Multi-Room function?
- Can I use Google Cast without a Google account?
- Can I set up the ETON AIR without a Google account?
- Can I use a Wi-Fi repeater?
- Which Wi-Fi encryption technology is supported?
- Which radio protocols are supported?
- Is HD streaming/lossless streaming possible?
- Can multiple devices stream on an ETON AIR?
- How many devices can be linked to the ETON AIR?
- How can I stream using Apple Airplay?
- What is the purpose of the FDR function?
- Will my settings be lost if there is a power cut?
- Can I open the ETON AIR and repair it myself?
- Can I use the ETON AIR to play music on other devices?
- What is ETON AIR?
- What is multi-room?
- How do I optimise the sound settings for the ETON AIR?
- Which DSP settings are possible?
- Can I also use the ETON AIR outdoors?
- Can I use the ETON AIR in humid rooms?
- How does the ETON AIR differ from common Bluetooth speakers?
- Which streaming apps does the ETON AIR support?
- Where can I find the serial number for the ETON AIR?
- What is the technical data for the ETON AIR?
- Can I use the ETON AIR abroad?
- Which colours are available?
- How do I secure the ETON AIR?
- Do I need the remote control to switch between playback sources?
- Does my ETON AIR always remain on standby?
- How much power does the ETON AIR require in standby mode?
- Do I have to switch off my ETON AIR with the power switch after I use it?
- Is the ETON AIR suitable for use as a home cinema or surround sound speaker for film applications?
- Can I use the ETON AIR as a subwoofer?
- Can I use the ETON AIR as a front/centre or rear speaker?
- Does continuous loud music damage my ETON AIR?
- How do I dispose of the ETON AIR?
- Can I send the device back if I am not satisfied?
- Can I connect the ETON AIR to my existing audio system?
- How do I connect headphones to my ETON AIR?
- What do the flashing signals and colour signals on my ETON AIR mean?
- How does the rotary knob on the ETON AIR work?